Fri

Dec

2010

December 17th - Lightweight Sportswatch from MyCocoloco

Update

Congratulations to lukanova.jimdo.com!

Small, light, extraordinary, and athletic - that's how we'd describe the sports watches from MyCocoloco. These sporty accessories come in eight different colors: snow white, dark black, ocean blue, red fire, yellow sun, green apple, peach und glowing (the last actually glows in the dark!), and they do more than just tell time

Features & Specifications

• LCD Display
  • Sports Watch with tourmaline, a naturally-occurring mineral with many health benefits. Helps with concentration, natural body detoxification, better sleep, increases relaxation, and many other benefits.
  • Size: 17mm x 10mm
  • Band width: 5 mm
  • Weight: 10g
  • Material: soft-touch-rubber
  • Waterproof up to 3 atmospheres

How to Win

You could be wearing this sleek bit time-telling awesomeness.

Comments: 6 (Discussion closed)

• #1

Eryn (Saturday, 18 December 2010 01:30)

My daughter has issues with metals on her skin & I've been thinking that one of these watches would be great for her. & if not, I'm sure it would be great for me lol I wonder if the glow in the dark one counteracts the sleep-improving qualities ;)

• JimdoPro
    #2

Maria Rafaela Schulze-Vorberg (Saturday, 18 December 2010 01:48)

Just was thinking the same :) The watch would be just great for my daughter... and I am quite sure I will be tempted to keep it for myself...

• #3

Brian (Saturday, 18 December 2010 01:53)

They are a great idea and I also know someone who would love one
    Why can't I find a link to their page?

• JimdoBusiness
    #4

Powen (Saturday, 18 December 2010 01:58)

Brian, I forgot to add the link -- it's in the post now though!

• JimdoPro
    #5

Jacek Stec (Saturday, 18 December 2010 17:23)

These watches are awesome! They were created 4 only awesome people like me so....please, could I also get one? I like blue;)I am going away to Asia next year so I would taste it in every environment: desserts, jungles, diving, climbing, flying, ice, sand...I will add an advertisement of thesewatches to my website:)

• #6

autolife (Monday, 20 December 2010 15:56)

Cool watch! Can it make me cool?

Navigation