Online Store: Setting Up PayPal as a Payment Option
If you want to accept secure payments via PayPal (including credit cards), you'll need to enter some PayPal account information. You will need to create a non-personal PayPal account, if you don't have one already.
The account you will need to sign up for depends on your country. US-based users will need to sign up for a Premier or Business level account.
2. Click on My Account
3. Click on Profile
4. Click on More Options
5. On the left side, select My Selling Tools
6. Choose Selling online
7. Click on "Update" next to API access
8. Choose Option 2 - Request API Credentials
9. Copy all of the necessary information for your Jimdo online store:
- API Username
- API Password
- API Signature
10. Paste this information into your Jimdo online store settings at Settings > Store > Payment Options.
Congratulations - you have successfully set up PayPal as a payment option in your Jimdo online store!