Head of Funnel (m/f)
We are looking for a manager for the Funnel department. The role could be filled permanently or temporarily (10-12 months).
Start Date: October 2017
- Optimizing the entire user funnel which would entail a person visiting our website jimdo.com until he/she upgrades to one of our paid subscriptions.
- Approach the topic by thinking of how to increase the value for the customer as well as of how to improve conversion on our homepage and UX flows.
- You will be responsible for two teams:
- Jimdo.com (includes Pricing and Packaging & SEO)
- Identify opportunities that need to be handled elsewhere in the organization.
- Remain up-to-date about newest industry learnings concerning conversion and optimization and be able to apply them to our case. In the best case scenario, Jimdo will be the company whose funnel will be a showcase for others.
- Take optimization steps in line with Jimdo’s overall business strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a marketing organization of a fast growing SaaS / internet business, ideally in the area of monetization/funnel optimization and/or pricing and packaging.
- You’re highly analytical and it’s a pure joy for you to connect all the data points you have.
- You’re tactical and strategic minded and are able to communicate effectively to company leadership and the Board of Directors.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, ideally some experience in managing multiple teams consisting of different disciplines and align them on one goal.
- Integrative team working style and ability to drive team performance and relationships.
- You understand that speed is critical and enjoy working in a fast-paced growing business environment.
I'm Janine and I’m looking forward to receiving your application!
Just send me an e-mail: email@example.com