Head of People (m/f)
At Jimdo, we offer our customers the opportunity to create their own websites—quickly, easily, and confidently.
But Jimdo also offers a unique and professional work environment. We value teamwork, openness, and mutual support. Together, we are a driven, enthusiastic, and diverse international team. Each of us is an expert in our field, and together we strive to achieve the best possible results for our customers.
We are looking for a Head of People to harness these strengths and help build and professionalize Jimdo’s HR processes even further. Your enthusiasm is contagious, and you’re great at bringing people along with you in pursuit of your ideas. In a flexible working environment, you can help give structure to the team. You are quick to recognize sweet spots and opportunities, and can help us find the right players for new challenges. It makes you happy to promote and help others along in their careers. You are hands-on, humorous and stay cool in potentially stressful situations.
If this describes you, we want you to apply with us as Head of People, starting full-time in our beautiful office in Hamburg.
- As “Head of People”, you lead the People Team and coordinate closely with our corporate management.
- You are responsible for the design and further development of all processes related to the employee life cycle at Jimdo.
- You are our go-to person for all HR-related strategic questions.
- You build, develop, and mentor the People Team.
- In your role, you think of our company as a “sports team” and work to help that team perform even more effectively.
- You have extensive experience and a strong track record of success in human resources.
- You have several years of executive experience.
- You’re an expert in areas of recruiting, personnel development, and talent management.
- You’re familiar with the unique challenges of our industry.
- You speak fluent German and English.
- You like working in a flexible and creative environment.
- You like to laugh :)