A small image that represents your entire company—your logo is a tiny-but-mighty marketing tool. Every reputable brand has a great one. And your customers will remember your logo and recognize your business, wherever they see it.
Your logo helps to build trust in your website and service. It’s a great way to level the playing field with your competitors and let your customers know that you’re just as capable of delivering great service as the big corporations. But when you’re starting your business, you might not want to spend lots of time and money on a professional designer. That’s why we’ve built the new Jimdo Logo Creator!
Best of all, you can start using the Logo Creator right now and design your own logo for free.
How does it work?
Think you need to spend lots of time and money on a great logo? Not anymore! The Logo Creator uses smart technology to give your company a professional look in just a few minutes.
The Logo Creator asks you the name of your business, then recommends layouts, fonts, icons, and customized colors for you to choose from. Based on your choices, the Logo Creator will generate a selection of different styles to suit your business. You can pick your favorite and customize the finer details. Then just download your logo and it’s ready to use on your website, social media channels or business cards!
How do I create my own logo?
- Enter your business name and choose a starting point for your logo design.
- Customize your icon and layout to match your style.
- Choose colors and a font that matches your business.
- Done! Download your custom logo for online and print formats.
Tips for creating a great logo with the Logo Creator
- Logos look best with minimal text. The most memorable logos only include a few words or just an icon. The Logo Creator will incorporate your business name for you, so if it’s long, try using an abbreviation or initials instead.
- Black and white works everywhere. Colorful logos can be difficult to use everywhere so try starting with a black and white logo or a use single color like white or grey. This way your logo is guaranteed to look great online and in print.
- Find your perfect icon with industry keywords. Designing a logo for your bakery? You can ask the Logo Creator for “bakery” icons but typing “wheat,” “bread”, “mill” “cake” or “baguette” will bring up even more options.
Your logo’s job is to give visitors a visual cue that makes them think, “I remember this company! Their professional website really made an impression. They obviously take their business seriously. I’ll give them a try!” Create your logo and show the world what you’re about! Our new Jimdo Logo Creator will help you on your way.
Building a brand that’s memorable? You can too! With Jimdo.