It’s been a tough year for businesses. But if there’s one good thing to come out of 2020, it’s been the resilience shown by small businesses, self-employed people, and freelancers. Your ability to adapt to ever-changing circumstances over the last 12 months has been amazing. Here are the top 10 posts on our blog that you’ve found most useful along the way.
- Embed a Spotify Playlist on Your Website in 5 Steps: Want to create an atmosphere on your website or showcase your sound? Adding a Spotify playlist to your Jimdo website is easy. Give it a try!
- 22 Tips for The Best DIY website: Since 2007, 25 million websites have been built with Jimdo! But what do all the best ones have in common? In this article, we’ve gathered 22 secrets from the most successful websites.
- How to Build a Professional Resume Website: Creating an online resume could help you impress potential employers. In this post, we cover the dos and don’ts of digitizing your CV and what to include.
- How to Edit Photos Without Photoshop: Need to edit photos for your website or marketing? Photoshop is a great tool if you’re an expert, but there are lots of cheap or free alternatives that are easy to use. Here are 6 that made the cut.
Business strategy & support
- Coronavirus Survival Guide for Small Businesses: If there’s one thing we all needed this year, it’s a survival guide! Whether you’re still under restrictions or planning how to operate in the New Year, here are 8 steps you can take to protect your business.
- What to Include in Your Freelancer Contract: Late payments, pushy clients, scope creep—every freelancer experiences these pitfalls at some time or another. Having a freelance contract in place can save you a lot of hassle. Here’s how to get started.
- Best Video Streaming Tools For Your Business: From family quizzes to live concerts, 2020 has been the year of the video call. In this post, we list the best video calling and streaming tools to reach your customers virtually.
- 10 Ways to Support a Local Business: Want to give something back to the local businesses you love? Lending your support is easier than you think.
- How to Start Selling Online in 5 Steps: Selling online has never been easier. Here’s how to set up your store, check off your legal pages, and get your first customers in a few easy steps.
- Improve Your Product Photography With a DIY Lightbox: Beautiful images sell products. But you don’t need to invest in a professional photographer to sell online. In this guide, we show you how to photograph your products like a pro!