How to Start a Photography Website
It's easy to put your photography site online:
1. Start by choosing your domain name.
2. Then sign in and select a template that's just right for showing off your photos.
3. Next, customize your colors and fonts to match your style.
4. Then upload your photographs and select the type of photo gallery you want to use.
5. Finally, add your own text, bio, and contact information, and your photography portfolio is ready to go.
Design a Beautiful Photography Portfolio
With Jimdo, it’s easy and fun to create an online photography portfolio. Simply choose a design from our extensive collection of professionally designed templates. Now, use the Style Editor to customize the colors, fonts, and background to make your photography website just how you want it. Then upload photos, create gorgeous Photo Galleries, and start sharing your work with your followers—no coding required.
Pretty as a Picture Portfolio
- Gorgeous Photo Galleries
- Backgrounds Per Page
- Mobile Optimized
- Your Own Domain Name
- Professionally Designed Templates
- Live Support Team
- Connects with Social Network Accounts
Choose the Perfect Pricing Plan
To begin making your own photography website, pick the pricing plan that is right for you. If you’re not ready to fully commit to the costs of creating a website, or want to start a website just for your personal use, you can easily create a free website with JimdoFree.
Already a professional photographer and you want more features, faster support, unlimited storage, and a custom domain? You can upgrade to JimdoPro or JimdoBusiness. Check out our simple pricing plan and pick the best subscription level for your site.
What Type of Photography Website Will You Create
The possibilities are endless! You can create any type of photography website you want with Jimdo. Need some inspiration to get started? Check out examples of successful Jimdo photography sites below, or visit our Outstanding Jimdo Websites page.
Take a look at these related topics