Create an Online Portfolio with Jimdo
If you're a photographer, artist, designer, model, or anyone else in a creative field, an online portfolio website is the best way to reach a larger audience and show off exactly what you can do.
Create your online portfolio with Jimdo
For your success take note of these 5 steps
- Examine your work and find the one that best represents you.
- Pick a template that will make your portfolio standout. Jimdo has a large selection of designs and backgrounds for photography, job applications, and Artist portfolios just to name a few.
- Think of a good domain name that will give a short and simple description of the content of your website, e.g. your stage name or your motto.
- Briefly describe what your page is about but above all; your job description and your strengths.
- Embed all common channels into your page. This will increase traffic on your website and promote to your audience.
Our beautiful, mobile responsive layouts will make your online portfolio look amazing no matter what screen size your visitors and clients are using.
You don't need to know any coding to put your portfolio online. Jimdo is made with artists and creatives in mind, and our Jimdo-App lets you manage your site any time.
Support & Ideas
If you're wondering how to make an online portfolio, our support team can help. They know just what you need to get started with our portfolio website builder.
Online portfolio ideas
Describe your experience, grab recruiters’ attention, and land a dream job by building your own resume or CV website .
Build a website with a “wow” effect: full-width images, big photo galleries, and templates just right for photography portfolios .
Put your art online, grow your fanbase, share events, and even sell your pieces, all from your own unique art and design website .