Create a Website for Your Freelance Business with Jimdo
Set up your self-employed website in minutes—without any coding!
Why do you need a freelance website?
If you want to spend less time looking for freelance gigs online and more time earning, then it’s time to get a website. With your own professional site, you’ll be able to focus on doing what you love while the freelance projects come to you.
- Promote your freelance services to more clients online.
- Get recognized with smart design features to build your brand.
- Save on fees charged by freelance platforms—set your own rates!
- Help new clients find you on Google with automatic SEO.
- Attract high-paying clients with a professional portfolio.
What should your website include?
It can be tricky to decide what to include on your website. But it’s all about what clients want to know before they hire you. Here are a few things that all the best freelancer websites have:
Creative freelance websites packed with features
Freelancer website FAQ
From acrobats to illustrators, from photographers to copywriters—we’ve helped all kinds of freelancers grow their businesses online. Here’s what they asked!