Create a Wedding Website: Tips & Ideas
With Jimdo you can set up a wedding website in just a few minutes—without any coding!
Fast & simple
Easy wedding sites loaded with features
- A unique, custom domain.
- No ads or brand names—just your content.
- Beautiful wedding website designs.
- Easy SEO tools to help wedding guests find your website.
- Fast and friendly support.
How to make a wedding website
- Sign up and choose a domain with your names and wedding dates.
- Connect to social media to pull in your favorite photos.
- List the wedding details to keep your guests up to date.
- Add links to your bridal registry and wedding RSVP form.
Happily ever after
A wedding website designed just for you
Answer a few questions and link your social media accounts. Our AI-powered website builder then does the rest!
We automatically pull together your photos from social media, so you can easily add them to your beautiful wedding website design.
After we create your wedding website, we’ll help you with quick and easy tips to optimize your site.
The perfect look
Wedding website design you’ll love
- Jimdo Dolphin walks you through the entire process step by step. You can upload photos, add text, and even match your website design to your wedding colors and logo.
- Your website will automatically be mobile responsive, and look perfect on every device!
- Our aesthetic ranking system displays your photos beautifully, and you can even choose from our free library of stock images too.
- With our mobile-friendly websites you can make quick changes on-the-go (though hopefully you won’t be changing your fiance)
Wedding Website Inspiration
Want to know more?
Wedding Website FAQs
Why do I need to create a wedding site?
Between the florists, caterers, dresses and relatives, planning a wedding can make your head spin. A wedding website can help keep all the details together and provide a central place for guests to find everything they need for your special day. That means you spend less time answering questions and more time doing the fun stuff, like tasting desserts :)
What should I put on my wedding website?
A wedding website doesn’t need to be complicated. The most important thing is to provide clear instructions and details for your guests: who, what, where, when. This will help them make their plans and make sure they all show up at the right time and place! Then, it also helps to add links to your gift registries, to any hotels or other accommodations, and to include a map of the festivities. As icing on the cake, you can use photos and galleries to tell your engagement story and share some information about you. For more tips on putting together your wedding website, see our Wedding Website guide.
What should I write on my wedding website?
Everyone’s wedding website wording will be unique, but there are some common pages and information you might include. For example, your wedding website welcome message might thank people for coming and go over the kinds of information they can find on your wedding site. Most couples include a page for “our story” where they share details about how they met or what they love about each other. Most importantly, don’t forget to tell guests how they should get in touch if they have questions. If you have a wedding planner, relative, or bridesmaid who is fielding questions on the big day, let people know so they aren’t calling you with questions about parking or directions as you’re getting ready!
Can I make a wedding website for free?
Of course! Planning a wedding might be expensive, but wedding websites certainly don’t have to be. Now you can set up a wedding website for free, and be online in minutes! Just start with a free Jimdo Play plan that includes everything you need to get started. When you’re ready, you can always upgrade to our affordable paid plans for just a few dollars a month. These include a custom domain for the first year, SEO tools to boost your search engine ranking, and fast and friendly support from our team of experts.