Create a Wedding Website: Tips & Ideas
With Jimdo you can set up a wedding website in just a few minutes—without any coding!
Fast & simple
Easy marriage sites loaded with features
- A unique, custom domain for you and your partner.
- No ads or brand names—just your content.
- Beautiful wedding website designs.
- Easy SEO tools to help guests find your site.
- Fast and friendly support.
How to make a wedding website
- Sign up and choose a domain with your names and ceremony dates.
- Connect to social media to pull in your favorite engagement photos.
- List all the marriage ceremony details to keep guests up to date.
- Add links to your bridal registry and nuptial RSVP form.
Happily ever after
All the features for your big day
Include all the details with Google Maps
Who, what, where, when—It’s easy to add all the critical marriage day details your guests need. This includes Google Maps to pinpoint the venue, rehearsal dinner, accommodations, and more.
Curate a picture perfect experience
Add your favorite wedding party and engagement photos in beautiful photo galleries, or connect your social media accounts to upload all your favorite pictures over the years, instantly!
Personalization with a custom domain
Combine your names in a unique website address to make your site easy for guests to find and remember. With Jimdo, it’s included in your paid plan for the first year.
The perfect look
Wedding website design you’ll love
- Jimdo Dolphin walks you through the entire process step by step. You can upload photos, add text, and even match your website design to your wedding colors and logo.
- Your website will automatically be mobile responsive, and look perfect on every device!
- Our aesthetic ranking system displays your photos beautifully, and you can even choose from our free library of stock images too.
- With our mobile-friendly websites you can make quick changes on-the-go (though hopefully you won’t be changing your fiance)
Examples of wedding pages
Want to know more?
Marriage site FAQs
Why do I need to create a wedding site?
Between the florists, caterers, dresses and relatives, planning a wedding can make your head spin. A wedding website can help keep all the details together and provide a central place for guests to find everything they need for your special day. That means you spend less time answering questions and more time doing the fun stuff, like tasting desserts :)
What should I put on my wedding website?
A wedding website doesn’t need to be complicated. The most important thing is to provide clear instructions and details for your guests: who, what, where, when. This will help them make their plans and make sure they all show up at the right time and place! Then, it also helps to add links to your gift registries, to any hotels or other accommodations, and to include a map of the festivities. As icing on the cake, you can use photos and galleries to tell your engagement story and share some information about you.
What should I write on my wedding website?
Everyone’s wedding website wording will be unique, but there are some common pages and information you might include. For example, your wedding website welcome message might thank people for coming and go over the kinds of information they can find on your wedding site. Most couples include a page for “our story” where they share details about how they met or what they love about each other. Most importantly, don’t forget to tell guests how they should get in touch if they have questions. If you have a wedding planner, relative, or bridesmaid who is fielding questions on the big day, let people know so they aren’t calling you with questions about parking or directions as you’re getting ready!
Can I make a wedding website for free?
Of course! Planning a wedding might be expensive, but wedding websites certainly don’t have to be. Now you can set up a wedding website for free, and be online in minutes! Just start with a free Jimdo Play plan that includes everything you need to get started. When you’re ready, you can always upgrade to our affordable paid plans for just a few dollars a month. These include a custom domain for the first year, SEO tools to boost your search engine ranking, and fast and friendly support from our team of experts.