Boost your business
Why create a website for your sports coaching business?
- Promote your services to new clients online.
- Show up in search results when clients look for things like: “find a personal trainer near me.”
- Let clients book a training session on your website anytime.
- Share achievements and success stories on your training blog.
- Make money selling products in your online store.
A website that fits your business
Your yoga website is the perfect place to share your story and inspire others to start their own. Guide new clients to the right class for them with info about the different yoga styles you offer, and add testimonials from students past and present so newcomers know what to expect. Created a playlist that your students love? Add a Music Block to share it on your website!
As a personal trainer, you’re all about helping your clients achieve their goals—in the most convenient way possible. Make scheduling simple and let your clients book a session anytime, straight from your website. Specialize in training people with specific health conditions or athletic goals? Promote your tailored services and expertise on your website to get more of the clients you want.
Want to promote your fitness classes? Whether you’re a spin-master, a fun-HIIT-wonder, or a Kettle-believer, you’ll get more bookings when you share your class timetable with the world online. And you won’t have to worry about newcomers getting lost on their way to class—because our integration with Google Maps will automatically direct new clients to your venue, wherever they are.
More features for your health and fitness website
Strength in numbers
Nama-stay fully booked
Personal trainer near me
Help clients find you with Google Maps
How to make a fitness website
All the best health and fitness websites start with these 4 steps:
- Sign up and choose a domain with your name, gym, or studio.
- Connect to social media to pull in your photos and contact info.
- Choose a design style that suits your brand's personality.
- Jimdo automatically creates a professional fitness site that’s customized just for you.
Reach your goals
A professional website that's customized for you
Use our personal trainer website builder to showcase your services and reach more clients online.Learn more
Share healthy meal plans, fitspiration, and workout videos with your community—all in one place!Learn more
Sell your products online—from branded sports equipment to your own online personal trainer course.Learn more
Want to know more?
Health and fitness website FAQ
Does every fitness trainer need a website?
Yes! Even if you do most of your business in-person, clients are now used to doing research online before they choose a gym or a fitness class. And with so many choices out there, it’s important to keep your information up to date online. Especially now that most people use mobile devices to search for things like: “local Yoga studio” or “find a personal trainer near me.”
If you decide to expand your business—you could branch out and become an online personal trainer, for example—then a website will let clients follow your social media accounts, watch your workout videos, and shop in your online store, all in one place. And if you're not based in a fixed gym or studio then having your own personal trainer website gives you a place to showcase your results and display your professional qualifications.
How do I make my website look professional?
With Jimdo there are lots of ways to make your website look professional when you’re a fitness trainer:
- A custom domain or web address. This helps customers know that they have reached your “official” site, and it also shows that you take your business as seriously as your training by committing to a domain.
- Stick with a clean, polished design, and use your logo and consistent brand colors if you have them.
- Make sure you keep your contact info up to date and respond quickly when people contact you or make a booking.
- You can also add client transformations and success stories to your site, so that people know you can help them get results.
Can I make a free website for my training business or sports club?
Whether you want to promote your yoga studio or get your own personal trainer website, getting online doesn’t have to cost a lot of money. It used to be expensive to hire a web designer or agency to create your site. Now you can set up a business website for free, and be online in minutes! Just start with a free Jimdo Play plan that includes everything you need to get started. When you’re ready, you can always upgrade to our affordable paid plans for just a few dollars a month. These include a custom domain for the first year, SEO tools to boost your search engine ranking, and fast and friendly support from our team of experts.
How do I choose the right design for my website?
We're not all born designers—but with Jimdo Dolphin you don't have to be! It can be tricky to create the personal trainer website design you want, so we've added loads of features to help you get the right look. Just create your website and pick your favorite style, then let our smart color themes match your brand colors and combine the right hues for you. And if you're still stuck for personal trainer website ideas, our blog is packed with loads of website tips and design inspiration to get your website camera-ready.